itel  Family

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Hot search: itel ifamily
View: 174|Reply: 22

Any clues why camera is not placed correctly?

[Copy link]

Threads

Xpoints

Xpoints
Post time 2018-07-11 19:00:40 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by spadekevin at 2018-07-12 18:37

Hello,

Am working with align view....have set the two reference points on the plan, 4 ref. points on the photo. Have progressed to the point where a camera is placed. However, it is not placed at the point I took the pic from, but from one of the plan reference points.

Have tried it a couple of different times starting from different plan points, but camera always shows up on one of the plan references. Any clues why camera is not placed correctly? Seems pretty simple and not a lot of roof for error but I guess I'm wrong about that too.

Thank you

Use magic Report

Threads

Xpoints

Xpoints
Post time 2018-07-12 01:47:19 | Show all posts

Wholesale China Jerseys

"Fortunately we have plenty of food, snacks for the kids, lots Cheap NHL Jerseys of entertainment with on-board movies, and everybody travels with all their high-tech stuff," Wholesale China Jerseys manager Mike Matheny said. "Most of these kids are pretty happy that they're not in school Wholesale Stitched NFL Jerseys right Wholesale NFL Jerseys now, NFL Jerseys Supply and it's a great way to spend a day."
The plane took off about 9:10 p.m. EDT after a delay that appeared to last around 6 hours and landed shortly after 11 p.m.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Xpoints

Xpoints
Post time 2018-07-12 22:16:49 | Show all posts

Cheap MLB Gear SRKN’ Gineering

the developers of the project Sithe Global to construct the Hydro Electric Project.Dr. Krishna Naraine’s Company,Wholesale MLB Jerseys Pro Shop, SRKN’ Gineering, has been appointed as oversight consultants.The Public Works Minister also says that SRKN has engineering personnel on the ground ensuring that the works being undertaken

Use magic Report

Threads

Xpoints

Xpoints
Post time 2018-07-15 04:19:32 | Show all posts

Wholesale Hockey Jerseys China

"He's told me everything that a veteran should tell a rookie," Hopkins said. "He's paying attention to all the guys out here and helping all of us out. Supply NFL Jerseys He's Cheap NFL Jerseys China giving all of us great Stitched Jerseys things to work on and telling us what we need to do."
Hopkins is the first receiver Houston has drafted China NFL Jerseys in the first round since taking Johnson third overall in 2003. Johnson is excited to play with another top-tier receiver and is also eager to see how the Wholesale NFL Jerseys addition of college buddy Ed Reed helps a defense led by last season's defensive player of the year J.J. Watt.

Use magic Report

Threads

Xpoints

Xpoints
Post time 2018-07-15 11:07:46 | Show all posts

Wholesale MLB Jerseys

The team Wholesale NFL Jerseys initially interviewed Pettine on Jan. 16, and following the interview, Pettine's teenage daughter, Megan, tweeted that her dad Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale was going to meet again with the team while taking a not-so-subtle shot at the Browns.
"It's the browns," she posted on a Twitter Cheap China Jerseys account Wholesale Jerseys since Wholesale Jerseys Cheap deleted. "But hey, still pretty cool!"

Use magic Report

Threads

Xpoints

Gold Member

Xpoints
Post time 2018-07-15 20:39:51 | Show all posts

Wholesale Jerseys 0slatttt_17

not do that in a debating competition because you would lose points for straying off the topic. They do that a lot here. I guess they debate in a different way here.”Eventually,China NFL Jerseys, most of the students from Form Four Science agreed that both Government and Opposition must learn to work together.The students

Use magic Report

Threads

Xpoints

Xpoints
Post time 2018-07-16 22:10:26 | Show all posts

Wholesale Jerseys 2020 but he did not show

.But Edwards claimed that the company has since returned to the village,China Jerseys, saying it had the permission of the court to do so. The owner has still refused to consult with the Village Council,Wholesale Jerseys China, she added.She said that a meeting was recently agreed to by the owner of the mining company,Jerseys NFL China, but he did not show

Use magic Report

Threads

Xpoints

Xpoints
Post time 2018-07-17 23:51:44 | Show all posts

Cheap Jerseys From China

Back home in Harrisburg, Lansanah has Cheap MLB Jerseys China plenty of people rooting for him 鈥?and a job China NFL Jerseys waiting whenever his football journey ends.
"I'm 1,000 percent behind him because he's everything good about a young athlete," Elby said. "When he's home, Cheap Jerseys he's just a kid from the neighborhood who Cheap Jerseys From China wants to help out. Just a phenomenal young cheap nfl jerseys outlet man."

Use magic Report

Threads

Xpoints

Xpoints
Post time 2018-07-18 03:01:51 | Show all posts

Wholesale NFL Jerseys

Houston has carried the momentum into this season, too. Cheap NFL Jerseys China He terrorized Jaguars quarterback Blaine Gabbert Cheap Jerseys For Sale in Cheap Jerseys From China the opener, finishing with the third three-sack game of his career. No other player in the NFL Jerseys From China league had as many sacks as Houston in Week 1.
The Chiefs wound up with six sacks as a team, their most in nearly two years. Defensive tackle Dontari Poe, defensive end Tyson Jackson and safety Eric Berry Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping had the other ones.

Use magic Report

Threads

Xpoints

Gold Member

Xpoints
Post time 2018-07-18 20:14:45 | Show all posts

Wholesale NFL Jerseys Online Desmond

.My father and mother lived in Turkeyen,Discount NFL Jerseys, but my brother,NFL Jerseys From China, Desmond,Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic, and I attended school in Enmore. I guess it was a traditional thing for the family to be attending that school.I cannot remember the funeral much,Wholesale Jerseys China, except that the police give my father a 21-gun salute as a farewell to a fallen comrade.I

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|Dark room|itel Inc.

2018-09-22 23:33 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.690959 second(s), 19 queries .

Copyright @ 2016 Itel Inc. All rights reserved.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list