The strange thing?

[Copy link]

Threads

Xpoints

Xpoints
Post time 2018-07-11 18:58:55 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by spadekevin at 2018-07-12 18:07

Hello,

I am working with a strange quirk with the default image manager (I tried installing another image manager, and while it worked, it broke other parts of the site).

When I try and post an image to the description portion of a product or information page, I can pull up the manager and select the image. But when I click to select it, it just opens the image itself in the window. I can add images just fine to the image section of the products, just not in the html description area.

The strange thing? If I chose an image in the default directory, it will insert just fine. This only happens when an image is in a subdirectory.

Thank you

Use magic Report

Threads

Xpoints

Xpoints
Post time 2018-07-12 01:46:09 | Show all posts

NFL Jerseys From China

Denver leads the league with Wholesale NFL Jerseys Online an average of 487 yards of offense, and Philadelphia is second Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys at 462.
These are byproducts of the Cheap NFL Jerseys China speed philosophy Chip Kelly developed Wholesale NFL Jerseys at Oregon and took to Philly and Adam Gase's turbo-charging of Wholesale NHL Jerseys Denver's offense in his first year as coordinator. It's given a whole new meaning to Peyton Manning's famous cry, "Hur-ry! Hur-ry!"
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Xpoints

Xpoints
Post time 2018-07-12 04:56:58 | Show all posts

Cheap Jerseys China

Most teams play their starters into the third quarter of the third preseason game, but Wholesale China Jerseys Ryan Wholesale NFL Jerseys insists the Jets aren't required to stick to any perceived deadline. It would seem logical if the two quarterbacks are even in the competition that the Jets would want to see Smith in at least one Cheap NFL Jerseys Supply more game of extended action before picking a season starter. The team Cheap Jerseys also wants to make sure Smith is completely healthy before announcing that he'll go Saturday night.
"You know eventually we have Wholesale Jerseys Online to name one," Ryan said, "so we'll see."

Use magic Report

Threads

Xpoints

Xpoints
Post time 2018-07-13 22:28:41 | Show all posts

Cheap Jerseys From China 0cgxgrjy_2

is included in the overall price tag of US$858M.It was unearthed during an assessment of the project documents,Cheap NFL Jerseys, that Sithe Global included its legal fees which amounts to a whopping US$5M.The information is reflected in the Mercados Energeticos Consultores,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Evaluation and Financial report for the Amaila

Use magic Report

Threads

Xpoints

Xpoints
Post time 2018-07-14 08:53:20 | Show all posts

Cheap MLB Gear 0kt1h2rm_7

to ensure that the workers can remain on the job and earn an income.“I think the applause should be given to the workers who agreed to a pay cut by working less hours so that those that would have been laid off could remain on. So we want to applaud them, who made the sacrifices so that their brothers

Use magic Report

Threads

Xpoints

Xpoints
Post time 2018-07-15 09:27:01 | Show all posts

Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys

The Cowboys had three interceptions of Manning and forced two fumbles out of Wilson, who had just 19 yards on seven Cheap World Cup Jerseys carries in what was supposed to be Cheap NFL Jerseys China his Wholesale China Jerseys first season as the starter. The Giants also muffed a punt when Cheap Football Jerseys the ball hit Trumaine McBride while he was trying to block for the return.
But when the Giants held on to the ball, they moved it. Victor Cruz had three touchdowns and was one of three 100-yard receivers who helped New York erase most of a Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic 17-point deficit. The Giants twice had chances to take the lead trailing 30-24 before Carr's big play with 1:50 remaining.

Use magic Report

Threads

Xpoints

Xpoints
Post time 2018-07-15 23:38:00 | Show all posts

Wholesale MLB Jerseys Pro Shop on $100

on $100,Cheap MLB Gear,000 bail. He promptly disappeared.More frustrations followed for Mr. Exeter when Bacchus was recaptured,Cheap MLB T-shirts, but then inexplicably released.Despite his frustrations,Wholesale MLB Jerseys Pro Shop, Mr. Exeter continued to nurture his babies as the years passed. He saw them through nursery school, then enrolled them in primary school

Use magic Report

Threads

Xpoints

Xpoints
Post time 2018-07-16 12:40:57 | Show all posts

Authentic Australia NBA Jerseys Outlet 1c4bn0kg_3

he was involved in the murder.An official hinted that there might be a surprising development in the case within a few days.Police have already charged 21-year-old Arnim Griffith,Cheap Air Max 270, of 17 West Ruimveldt Housing Scheme,Wholesale Jerseys, for Peters’ murder.He appeared before Chief Magistrate Melissa Robertson and is due

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|Dark room|itel Inc.

2018-11-16 20:41 GMT+8 , Processed in 1.676796 second(s), 19 queries .

Copyright @ 2016 Itel Inc. All rights reserved.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list