View: 391|Reply: 3

[Other] IE has stopped working...

[Copy link]

Threads

Xpoints

Xpoints
Post time 2017-12-20 19:47:33 | Show all posts |Read mode
Dear All,

I need some help on a problem regarding IE crashing. I run my tests at night, launching a long and complex Ranorex solution with HTML test cases running in IE 11. I work with Windows 7 and Ranorex 5.4.4 (I am still not allowed to update).

The problem is easily stated. Sometimes, I find that IE crashes and produces a message dialog saying "Internet Explorer has stopped working...". This alert is waiting for an answer from the user and makes everything hang and wait. So I come in the morning and I find that many of my test cases could not run.

All my test cases end with closing IE and give it a grace period after which they should simply kill the process. This works almost always: that is, it does not work when an error occurs which produces an alert such as the one that I described above.

Is there anything I can do?

Please help...

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
https://www.ranorex.com/forum/ie-has-stopped-working-t9930.html

Corporate branding video

Use magic Report

Threads

Xpoints

Xpoints
Post time 2018-01-03 13:52:55 | Show all posts
IE is basically only a repulsive program and the more regrettable. Chrome, in any case, is the best with Firefox directly behind chrome. Over that, your InternetExplorer is most likely not refreshed or as refreshed as chrome. Verizon has nothing to do with it. Write My Essay. There's most likely an approach to exchange spared information over to chrome as well and in the event that you don't know how to utilize it well, they'll educate you concerning one of the program alternatives or its site.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Xpoints

Xpoints
Post time 2018-02-25 06:42:23 | Show all posts
Your work for the promotion of education should be appreciated. You should also provide guidance to students who need Academic Writing Services from professional experts.

Use magic Report

Threads

Xpoints

Xpoints
Post time 2018-04-03 13:49:11 | Show all posts
Nothing of this work just back your PC up to an earlier date. It will take a few minutes but I guarantee after you back it up to a date before the problem it will stop crashing. But I facing this problem since 1 weak Help with Essay Writing now it’s cleared. But explorer suggest to download chrome...why?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|Dark room|itel Inc.

2018-04-24 18:50 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.565803 second(s), 19 queries .

Copyright @ 2016 Itel Inc. All rights reserved.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list