Hot search: itel ifamily
View: 42|Reply: 0

[Other] Wi-Fi printer won't print

[Copy link]

Threads

Xpoints

Xpoints
Post time 2017-11-28 17:15:41 | Show all posts |Read mode
This has been an ongoing issue for me over the last little while and it is getting very frustrating.

I recently bought an Epson Expression Home XP-310 Printer and have been having issues with it printing over my Wi-Fi network. Very simply, it doesn't print. I will go to print something off and about 1-2 minutes later I will get a notification saying there was an error printing and that it can't print. However, the message doesn't go into further detail as to why exactly it won't print. However it will print no problem when hooked up with a USB cable, but that defeats the purpose of it being a Wi-Fi enabled printer. It can be annoying because often times I will be in another room and have to print something off, so I have to go to the printer to connect it, etc. It has become inconvenient and I just wish it would work properly!

The weird thing is when I initially bought the printer (which was only about a month ago) I set it up no problem and it would print over Wi-Fi no problem. But I don't use my printer every day so some time would go by before I would use it again, and then it suddenly won't print over the network. Before this printer I had an HP printer which had the same problem.

It also says that it is connected properly, my laptop recognizes it, the proper drive is installed, there is no problem with my Wi-Fi network, control panel says its connected, I've tried rebooting it, etc. Everything theoretically should work, but it doesn't.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this issue?

Please help....

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References
https://www.dpreview.com/forums/thread/3736083
Corporate Whiteboard Animations

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|Dark room|itel Inc.

2017-12-14 02:41 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.613333 second(s), 20 queries .

Copyright @ 2016 Itel Inc. All rights reserved.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list