View: 32|Reply: 0

[Camera] Want camera suitable for touring

[Copy link]

Threads

Xpoints

Xpoints
Post time 2017-11-18 13:15:28 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi.

I'm looking for a camera to take with me when I go on tour overseas to Great Britain.

I'm interested in what cameras other people use when they have gone on tours in coaches. Have you needed a lot of zoom power or is a camera with 3x zoom enough for your needs,

I would like to take photos from the coach window when traveling down the road. I also want to take photos inside museums and famous buildings.

I would also like to record some video. Is a 3x zoom camera enough zoom power when video recording.

I've looked at cameras such as the Panasonic TZ70, 80,90,100 range but have had mixed results on picture quality etc. I wquld also consider the Sony RX100 but it only has 3x zoom. I'm open to other camera suggestions

I only plan on visiting Great Britain once so it's important to have a camera that will give me good results.

I also prefer a camera with a view finder as I find it difficult to see the picture in on a screen in bright light. Increasing the brightness does not always improve the screen and it would drain the batteries quicker.

Please help....

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References
https://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/60385535
Motion Graphics Video

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|Dark room|itel Inc.

2017-12-14 12:18 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.631337 second(s), 20 queries .

Copyright @ 2016 Itel Inc. All rights reserved.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list